We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Give chicken a rest, and shake up your menu this week by adding turkey to the list. Turkey tenderloins cook up juicy and tender in this slow-cooker version of fajitas.
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds turkey tenderloins (about 3 tenderloins)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 (1-1/4-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen pepper stir-fry mix, thawed and drained
- 10 (7-1/2-inch) 98 percent fat-free flour tortillas
What to Do
Cut turkey into 2-1/2-inch strips. Place in a resealable plastic freezer bag. Add oil and seasoning mix; seal and shake to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes.
Place turkey in a 3- or 3-1/2-quart slow cooker; top with stir-fry mix.
Cover and cook on HIGH setting 1 hour. Reduce heat to LOW setting, and cook 5 hours.
Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spoon turkey mixture evenly in center of each tortilla, using a slotted spoon. Top with desired toppings like shredded lettuce, light sour cream, sliced olives, diced tomato, or shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese.