The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Looking to add some fun to a weeknight dinner or just need a great recipe to liven up a party? Try our Anytime Fun-Due! Everyone will love dipping their favorite flatbread pocket sandwiches (along with some fruits and veggies!) into this doubly-cheesy fondue. It’s a great way to keep everyone together and to satisfy hungry bellies.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup apple juice or cider
- 1 (8-ounce) block cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8-ounce) block Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 Sandwich Bros. Chicken Melts Flatbread Pocket Sandwiches
- 4 Sandwich Bros. Angus Cheeseburgers Flatbread Pocket Sandwiches
- Assorted fruits and veggies
What to Do
This recipe comes to us from Easy Home Meals and was tested using Sandwich Bros. of Wisconsin's Flatbread Pocket Sandwiches. Click here to view the instructions on how to make Anytime Fun-Due!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs
The taste bud tingling flavor of horseradish adds a zesty flair to our Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs. This party-pleaser has the added flavor of smoky bacon bits sure to delight your hungry guests.