Red Carpet Popcorn Crunch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The award for most Oscar-worthy snack goes to...Red Carpet Popcorn Crunch! (Hey, just because you weren't invited to the Governor's Ball doesn't mean you can't have some delicious fun!) This recipe is 5-ingredient easy and is perfect for nibbling on while you watch to see who the next big winner will be.
What You'll Need
- 1 (3.2-ounce) package butter-flavored microwave popcorn
- 1 cup salted mixed nuts
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (11-ounce) package white baking chips
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Pop popcorn according to package directions. Open bag carefully and pour into large bowl; discard unpopped kernels. Add nuts and cranberries to popcorn; mix well.
- Melt white baking chips according to package directions. Pour over popcorn mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Spread onto large rimmed baking sheet; sprinkle with cinnamon, stirring to distribute evenly. Cool completely, then store in an airtight container.
Feel free to substitute about 11 cups popped popcorn for the microwave version.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.