Red Carpet Popcorn Crunch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The award for most Oscar-worthy snack goes to...Red Carpet Popcorn Crunch! (Hey, just because you weren't invited to the Governor's Ball doesn't mean you can't have some delicious fun!) This recipe is 5-ingredient easy and is perfect for nibbling on while you watch to see who the next big winner will be.
What You'll Need
- 1 (3.2-ounce) package butter-flavored microwave popcorn
- 1 cup salted mixed nuts
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (11-ounce) package white baking chips
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Pop popcorn according to package directions. Open bag carefully and pour into large bowl; discard unpopped kernels. Add nuts and cranberries to popcorn; mix well.
- Melt white baking chips according to package directions. Pour over popcorn mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Spread onto large rimmed baking sheet; sprinkle with cinnamon, stirring to distribute evenly. Cool completely, then store in an airtight container.