We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 64 Pinwheels
- 25 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
Whether you're looking for the perfect potluck pleaser or just want to inject a little more Mexican flavor into your meal, these Mexican Pinwheels will surely do the trick!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped scallions
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
What to Do
Beat cream cheese and sour cream in a large bowl at medium speed of an electric beater until smooth. Stir in Cheddar cheese and next 5 ingredients.
Spread cheese mixture evenly over each tortilla; roll up tortillas. Wrap each separately in plastic wrap. Chill up to 8 hours.
- To serve, remove plastic wrap, and cut each roll into 8 slices. Secure pinwheels with wooden toothpicks, if desired.
It's easy to cut the fat and calories in this family-favorite snack. Use fat-free cream cheese and fat-free sour cream in place of their regular counterparts, and substitute an equal amount of reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese for regular sharp Cheddar cheese.
- Looking for more tasty homemade snack recipes? Then check out Our 14 Best Snack Foods!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.