We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Can't decide whether to have popcorn or candy? You don't have to! Our Award-Winning Popcorn features the best of both worlds, along with some pretzels, dried cranberries, and a drizzle of white chocolate. Whether you're hosting a fancy Academy Awards bash or having a typical movie night at home, this popcorn recipe is a must-try!
What You'll Need
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 1 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces (see Note)
- 1/2 cup mini nonpareil candies
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 8 ounces white chocolate melting wafers, chips, or squares
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, pretzels, candy-coated chocolates, nonpareil candies, and dried cranberries; mix well.
- In a medium, microwaveable bowl, melt white chocolate for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until chocolate is melted and smooth. (Do not overheat.) Pour chocolate over popcorn mixture and toss evenly until coated.
- Spread onto a large, rimmed baking sheet. Let cool completely, then break up into chunks. Store in an airtight container.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed and Smashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!