Amaretto Fruit Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 (makes 1-1/2 cups)
- 5 Min
This Amaretto Fruit Dip is great with almost any fruit! Creamy, sweet, and chilled, this dessert is remarkably delicious...just don't double dip!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 2 tablespoons amaretto liqueur or almond extract
What to Do
- Place all the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl; beat with an electric beater on medium speed until well blended. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Serve with whole fresh strawberries or slices of apples, peaches, or pears, or any of your favorite fruits.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 127
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 3.7g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.3g 3 %
- Cholesterol 21mg 7 %
- Sodium 74mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 8.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take the stress out of dinnertime by preparing our easy Weeknight Pesto Chicken! This simple chicken dinner recipe is made with some pretty basic ingredients, but packs in a whole lot of flavor. The best part is that it looks like something that took hours to make (We won't tell if you don't!).