We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This snack mix may be sort of a hodgepodge, but it's a delicious one! Our Hodgepodge Snack is so sweet and crunchy, you'd better make a double batch. We suggest making it ahead of time and keeping it on hand for when those snack cravings set in!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups oven-toasted corn cereal
- 2 cups oven-toasted rice cereal
- 1 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup (1/2-stick) butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup chocolate-covered raisins
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cereals and peanuts.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter; mix in sugar until just dissolved. Pour butter-sugar mixture over cereal mixture; mix well to completely coat cereal.
- Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Place in a serving bowl and mix in the chocolate-covered raisins.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Calories 245
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 11g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 6.9g 34 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 2.2g 4 %
- Cholesterol 18mg 6 %
- Sodium 197mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 24g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The key to making this red potato salad taste phenomenal is to use fresh dill. Our Dilly Dally Potato Salad recipe is a lightened-up version of one of your favorite potato salads. Everyone at your potluck will enjoy this tasty dish!