Shepherd's Pie Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We took the taste of an English favorite and added a healthy dose of comfort to create Shepherd's Pie Soup. Mmm! Soup's on, and it's not just a plain old soup!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 cups water
- 4 3/4 cups beef broth
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen diced potatoes (about 4 cups)
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups instant potato flakes
What to Do
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, cook ground beef 8 to 10 minutes, or until browned and no pink remains; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients except potato flakes and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 15 minutes. Stir in potato flakes and cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until thickened. Serve immediately.
Check This Out!
- If you enjoyed this cozy soup recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Sensational Soup Recipes!
- Plus, for more twists on a classic shepherd's pie, check out our recipes for Easy Dinner Pie and Cottage Pie.
- Need more ground beef recipes? Check out our collection of Chili Recipes with Ground Beef!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.