Shepherd's Pie Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We took the taste of an English favorite and added a healthy dose of comfort to create Shepherd's Pie Soup. Mmm! Soup's on, and it's not just a plain old soup!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 cups water
- 4 3/4 cups beef broth
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen diced potatoes (about 4 cups)
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups instant potato flakes
What to Do
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, cook ground beef 8 to 10 minutes, or until browned and no pink remains; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients except potato flakes and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 15 minutes. Stir in potato flakes and cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until thickened. Serve immediately.
Check This Out!
- If you enjoyed this cozy soup recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Sensational Soup Recipes!
- Plus, for more twists on a classic shepherd's pie, check out our recipes for Easy Dinner Pie and Cottage Pie.
- Need more ground beef recipes? Check out our collection of Chili Recipes with Ground Beef!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!