We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chock-full of meat and vegetables, this is the ideal cold-weather dish for your family.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen speckled butter beans or lima beans, thawed
- 1 (14-3/4-ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (8-3/4-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10-ounce) can barbecued pork
- 1 (10-ounce) can white chicken in water, drained
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup water
- 2 to 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- Cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat stirring until the beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Layer potatoes, butter beans, beef mixture, creamed corn, and remaining ingredients in a 6- 7-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 8 hours or until potatoes are tender.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 719
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27g 42 %
- Saturated Fat 8.6g 43 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 81g 162 %
- Cholesterol 236mg 79 %
- Sodium 1,725mg 72 %
- Total Carbohydrates 40g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.5g 22 %
- Sugars 9.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.