We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chock-full of meat and vegetables, this is the ideal cold-weather dish for your family.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen speckled butter beans or lima beans, thawed
- 1 (14-3/4-ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (8-3/4-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10-ounce) can barbecued pork
- 1 (10-ounce) can white chicken in water, drained
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup water
- 2 to 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- Cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat stirring until the beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Layer potatoes, butter beans, beef mixture, creamed corn, and remaining ingredients in a 6- 7-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 8 hours or until potatoes are tender.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 719
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27g 42 %
- Saturated Fat 8.6g 43 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 81g 162 %
- Cholesterol 236mg 79 %
- Sodium 1,725mg 72 %
- Total Carbohydrates 40g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.5g 22 %
- Sugars 9.9g 0 %