Chilled Strawberry Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why not start off a summer meal with this fresh puréed fruit soup? It's cool, refreshing, and it mixes up in a snap!
What You'll Need
- 2 bags (16 ounces each) frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
What to Do
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the strawberries and apple juice concentrate over medium heat. Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the water and cornstarch, stirring until smooth. Add the cornstarch mixture to the soup pot and stir constantly for 1 minute or until thick and clear.
- Allow to cool, then pour into a blender and purée for 5 to 10 seconds or until the mixture is smooth and frothy.
- Transfer to a large bowl, cover, and chill for 2 hours or until ready to serve. Just before serving, stir in the yogurt.
You can substitute 4 cups of sliced fresh strawberries for the frozen ones if you have fresh berries on hand.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.