The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
Gazpacho is a chilled Spanish salad soup, perfect for warm weather, and there's nothing to it. It's really as fresh as a summer garden.
What You'll Need
- 1 (46-ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced scallions (green onions)
- 2 or 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve chilled.
You might want to throw in a chopped fresh tomato, too, but that's just one of the options, along with any other fresh vegetables or your favorite herb, such as thyme, rosemary, oregano, basil, or dill.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.