Fiesta Party Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
All the cleaning, slicing, and dicing is already done for you if you pick up a couple bags of frozen veggies to make our Fiesta Party Soup. Not only is this recipe super easy to make, but your taste buds will surely be dancing after just one bite!
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups frozen diced cooked chicken
- 2 cups frozen sliced carrots
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen chopped onions
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen black beans
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a 6-quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and cook on high 5 hours, or on low 7 to 8 hours.
- Top each steaming bowl of soup with sliced avocado and a sprinkling of cheese and serve with tortilla chips on the side.
- For more quick, easy, and tasty recipes using the convenience of frozen and refrigerated foods, click here.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 161
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9g 6 %
- Saturated Fat 1.7g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 15g 30 %
- Cholesterol 36mg 12 %
- Sodium 792mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 14 %
- Sugars 4.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!