Italian Chicken Tortellini Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package hot Italian sausage
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 2 (16-ounce) cans chicken stock
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (16-ounce) can crushed tomato with basil
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen whole grain rolls, baked according to package directions
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine the sausage with a little water, then add onion and garlic and cook until sausage is browned and onion is beginning to caramelize. Remove sausage and cut into bite-sized slices, then return to skillet and add chicken. Reduce heat to low; stir to combine.
- In a soup pot over high heat, bring chicken stock to a boil; add tortellini and cook 5 minutes, then add vegetables and tomatoes and simmer 5 more minutes. Add sausage and chicken mixture and simmer 10 more minutes. Ladle soup into bowls, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and serve with warm rolls.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for family dinner recipes that will shake things up in the kitchen, our Country-Style Fish Grits is the perfect way to add some excitement to the menu! Everyone's mouth will water as they spoon up a hearty bowl of grits, topped with perfectly seasoned, flavor-packed fish!