Macaroni and Cheese Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love down-home macaroni and cheese then you'll love our Macaroni and Cheese Soup. This comfort food in a bowl cooks up warm and creamy for kids of all ages to enjoy.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (7.25-ounce) package macaroni & cheese mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups (1 quart) milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What to Do
In a soup pot, bring water to a boil over high heat. Stir in mixed vegetables, macaroni from packaged mix (reserving cheese packet), salt, and pepper. Return to a boil, cover loosely, and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining ingredients, including reserved cheese packet. Reduce heat to medium, cover loosely, and simmer 10 minutes, or until hot and creamy, stirring occasionally.
- How about adding a basket of our warm Muffin Tin Cloverleaf Rolls for dunking? Mmmm!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 310
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 6.8g 34 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 16g 32 %
- Cholesterol 38mg 13 %
- Sodium 1,079mg 45 %
- Total Carbohydrates 37g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 12 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a delicious and guilt-free way to enjoy apple coffee cake! This recipe comes from our new diabetic-friendly cookbook, Guilt-Free Comfort Favorites. Don't worry, we're not sacrificing any of the taste. In fact, just one bite, and you're going to be hooked! Don't be surprised when family and neighbors are lining up outside your kitchen for a taste of our Guilt-Free Apple Lovers' Coffee Cake!