Macaroni and Cheese Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love down-home macaroni and cheese then you'll love our Macaroni and Cheese Soup. This comfort food in a bowl cooks up warm and creamy for kids of all ages to enjoy.
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (7.25-ounce) package macaroni & cheese mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups (1 quart) milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
In a soup pot, bring water to a boil over high heat. Stir in mixed vegetables, macaroni from packaged mix (reserving cheese packet), salt, and pepper. Return to a boil, cover loosely, and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining ingredients, including reserved cheese packet. Reduce heat to medium, cover loosely, and simmer 10 minutes, or until hot and creamy, stirring occasionally.
- How about adding a basket of our warm Muffin Tin Cloverleaf Rolls for dunking? Mmmm!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 188
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 6.1g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 12g 23 %
- Cholesterol 33mg 11 %
- Sodium 800mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8 %
- Sugars 8.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more down-home than the wonderful flavors of backwoods country cooking, so it's only fitting that these Hillbilly Baked Beans are one of our most popular slow cooker potluck recipes. They can even be reheated on a grill for a smoky taste that can't be beat!