Shortcut Steak 'n' Potato Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This hearty soup combines the tastes of a classic steak and potatoes dinner. Our Shortcut Steak 'n' Potato Soup is packed with thin slices of steak, chunks of potatoes, and sauted mushrooms. You can enjoy it anytime you'd like, 'cause it only takes 15 minutes from start to finish!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8-ounce) strip steak, well trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 (10.5-ounce) cans condensed French Onion Soup
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 (24-ounce) package frozen potato wedges, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Melt the butter in a soup pot over high heat. Add the steak and mushrooms and cook for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the steak is no longer pink. Add the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Bring to a boil; boil for 6 to 8 minutes, or until heated through.
Any type of beef can be sliced and used for this soup. I usually try to make this when I have leftover steak 'cause that way it's almost like getting 2 meals for the price of one.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!