Tex Mex Chicken Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everything Tex-Mex is all the rage, and you can join the bandwagon with this easy, flavorful Tex-Mex Chicken Soup. It'll come together in no time and make mealtime a fiesta.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 (16-ounce) can great Northern beans, drained
- 1 (12-ounce) jar salsa verde
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Multicolored tortilla chips
What to Do
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Top each serving with scallions, sour cream, and tortilla chips.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!