Tomato Corn Soup Italiano
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Only six simple ingredients and presto, a luxurious-tasting soup. We can't go wrong with Tomato Corn Soup Italiano!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (14-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot; saute corn with Italian seasoning 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 15 minutes.
Serve the soup with a grilled cheese sandwich, and you've got dinner!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.