Pesto Veggie & Steak Kebabs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With Pesto Steak Kebabs, colorful veggies combine with juicy flank steak and pesto sauce for an Italian-style kebab recipe that's sure to please!
What You'll Need
- 6 metal or wooden skewers
- 1 large red bell pepper, cored, cleaned and cut into 6 pieces
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cored, cleaned and cut into 6 pieces
- 1 large green bell pepper, cored, cleaned and cut into 6 pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into 6 chunks
- 6 large mushrooms, cleaned
- 2 pounds flank steak, cut into 1-1/2- to 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup pesto sauce
What to Do
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 15 to 20 minutes. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients (except skewers); toss to coat evenly.
- Alternately thread peppers, beef and mushrooms onto skewers. Grill 10 to 12 minutes, or until beef is done to your liking.
Using a grill rack is a great way to ensure perfect kebabs.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 339
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 5.6g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 34g 68 %
- Cholesterol 98mg 33 %
- Sodium 310mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 5.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These aren't just your run-of-the-mill doughnuts. Our Old-Fashioned Potato Donuts are unexpectedly addictive! They're made with a delicious combo of mashed potatoes, buttermilk, and other tasty ingredients. They have a dense, cake-like texture to them that makes them extra-yummy. Once you try these easy potato donuts, there's no looking back!