We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This soup owes it's name to the fact that it's main ingredients - little meatballs, spinach, carrots and pasta - go well together, like being married!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 4 1/4 cups water, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 3 (10.5-ounce) cans condensed chicken broth
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 2 medium carrots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup uncooked tiny shell pasta
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup water, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; mix well and form into 1/2-inch meatballs.
- In a soup pot, combine the chicken broth, spinach, carrots, meatballs, and the remaining 4 cups water and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low, and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Add the pasta, increase the heat to medium and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the pasta is tender. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 191
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 3.4g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 17g 34 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 1,094mg 46 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 2.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).