We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Try serving this country-style in individual soup bowls over crisp garlic bread. We love it! Just add a salad and it's a whole meal!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 onions, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds white-fleshed fish fillets, such as cod, haddock, sole, or flounder, cut into large chunks (approximately 3 inches each)
What to Do
In a large saucepan, heat oil; saute onions and garlic until soft. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, parsley, salt, pepper, paprika, seafood seasoning, and bay leaf. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add water and fish. Bring to a boil and cook 5 to 6 more minutes, or until fish is cooked through.Remove bay leaf before serving.