Anytime Thanksgiving Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turkey isn't just for Thanksgiving. Try Anytime Thanksgiving Burgers whenever you're hankering for a satisfying fall taste.
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup dry seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/3 cup boiling chicken broth or water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning or dried sage
- 1 to 1-1/4 pounds ground chicken or turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cranberry sauce or cranberry relish (optional)
What to Do
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add the celery and onion, and saute until softened, about 5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and add stuffing mix, broth, salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning; mix well. Let mixture cool completely then transfer to a large bowl.
- Mix in chicken and parsley then form into 5 or 6 patties.
- Add remaining butter to skillet and melt over medium-high heat. Add patties and brown 1 minute per side. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 4 to 5 more minutes per side, or until patties are cooked through and spring back when touched (see Note).
Top each burger with a teaspoon of cranberry sauce or cranberry relish for that complete Thanksgiving taste…anytime!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!