Anytime Thanksgiving Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turkey isn't just for Thanksgiving. Try Anytime Thanksgiving Burgers whenever you're hankering for a satisfying fall taste.
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup dry seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/3 cup boiling chicken broth or water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning or dried sage
- 1 to 1-1/4 pounds ground chicken or turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cranberry sauce or cranberry relish (optional)
What to Do
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add the celery and onion, and saute until softened, about 5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and add stuffing mix, broth, salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning; mix well. Let mixture cool completely then transfer to a large bowl.
- Mix in chicken and parsley then form into 5 or 6 patties.
- Add remaining butter to skillet and melt over medium-high heat. Add patties and brown 1 minute per side. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 4 to 5 more minutes per side, or until patties are cooked through and spring back when touched (see Note).
Top each burger with a teaspoon of cranberry sauce or cranberry relish for that complete Thanksgiving taste…anytime!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!