Easy Cheesy Turkey Sliders
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Stop! Back away from the ground beef. Our Easy Cheesy Turkey Sliders are so juicy and mouthwatering that you'll forget all about that stuff you formerly used to make burgers.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 to 10 slider rolls
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except rolls; mix well. Form mixture into 8 to 10 patties.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Over medium heat, cook sliders 6 to 8 minutes, or until no pink remains, turning halfway through cooking. Serve on rolls.
Serve these up with a variety of toppings, such as tomato slices, shredded lettuce, and your favorite sauce.
It's easy to grow your own herbs. Take a look at our herb gardening tips!
- If you opt not to grow your own herbs, go ahead and use the equivalent amounts of dried herbs. They'll work fine, too!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take the stress out of dinnertime by preparing our easy Weeknight Pesto Chicken! This simple chicken dinner recipe is made with some pretty basic ingredients, but packs in a whole lot of flavor. The best part is that it looks like something that took hours to make (We won't tell if you don't!).