Greek Bistro Burger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love these flavorful turkey burgers, sure - but what we really love is the light and creamy cucumber yogurt sauce that smothers them!
What You'll Need
CUCUMBER YOGURT SAUCE
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
GREEK TURKEY BURGER
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey breast
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all Cucumber Yogurt Sauce ingredients; mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a large bowl, combine all turkey burger ingredients except feta cheese; mix well. Stir in feta cheese until well combined. Form mixture into 5 equal patties.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Grill burgers 8 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning halfway through grilling.
- Top with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce.
These are great served on toasted hamburger rolls or a bed of lettuce, and topped with sliced black olives.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.