Greek Bistro Burger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love these flavorful turkey burgers, sure - but what we really love is the light and creamy cucumber yogurt sauce that smothers them!
What You'll Need
CUCUMBER YOGURT SAUCE
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
GREEK TURKEY BURGER
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey breast
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all Cucumber Yogurt Sauce ingredients; mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a large bowl, combine all turkey burger ingredients except feta cheese; mix well. Stir in feta cheese until well combined. Form mixture into 5 equal patties.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Grill burgers 8 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning halfway through grilling.
- Top with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce.
These are great served on toasted hamburger rolls or a bed of lettuce, and topped with sliced black olives.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!