The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Roast Turkey Breast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 30 Min
Turkey breast is a super solution for a smaller crowd or for white-meat only fans. Either way our Roast Turkey Breast will give you reason to boast, 'cause our flavorful rub and easy to follow recipe turns out foolproof every time.
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 five-pound bone-in turkey breast
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic salt, sage, and pepper; mix well.
- Place the turkey breast in a roasting pan and brush with seasoning mixture. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 50 minutes. Uncover and bake 40 to 45 additional minutes, or until no longer pink and the juices run clear, basting occasionally.
- Remove from oven, allow to sit 15 to 20 minutes, then slice and serve.
If you are buying turkey frozen, make sure to allow time for it to thaw in the refrigerator before roasting.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Herb Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce
Instead of cooking ham or prime rib for Easter, why not try something new this year? Our Herb-Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce may look and sound fancy, but it's really easy to do. It's basically a rack of lamb that's coated with herbs and spices before it's roasted to perfection. Just before serving, it's finished off with a mint-wine reduction. The end result is an Easter-worthy main dish that'll impress everyone at the table.