Orange-Glazed Roast Turkey
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The combination of citrus flavor and brown sugar creates a sweet glaze that makes dinnertime seem like an extra special treat. Our easy dinner recipe for Orange-Glazed Roast Turkey is simple enough to make any time during the week. Plus, you'll get the added bonus of having leftover turkey breast for lunches, so you'll have some yummy sandwiches, too!
What You'll Need
- 12 lb. turkey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 oranges, sliced 1/4-inch thick
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large roasting pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Place turkey in prepared pan and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar and orange juice; mix well then pour over turkey.
- Place orange slices on and around the turkey. Lightly cover with aluminum foil and roast 3 1/2 hours, basting occasionally.
- Remove the foil and roast an additional 30 to 60 minutes, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear, basting occasionally. Allow to sit for 15 minutes before carving.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love to make pancakes from scratch, then you'll love our Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes! These easy pancakes are going to make breakfast time that much sweeter! The juicy blueberries, and perfectly creamy cream cheese make these pancakes the most decadent breakfast ever served.