Spicy Glazed Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know there's a difference between ground turkey breast and just plain ground turkey? Ground turkey breast usually has less fat and cholesterol, so read package labels carefully before making your choices.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound extra-lean ground turkey breast
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded wheat cereal, finely crushed
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup jalapeno pepper jelly, melted
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine the turkey, onion, bell pepper, cereal, egg whites, garlic powder, ground red pepper, salt, and black pepper. Shape into 24 one-inch meatballs.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add the meatballs, cover, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until no pink remains, turning occasionally to brown on all sides.
- In a large bowl, combine the meatballs and the melted jalapeno pepper jelly, tossing to coat completely. Serve immediately.
If serving this as an appetizer, place on individual plates. If serving as an hors d'oeuvre, place on a platter with toothpicks.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!