Spicy Glazed Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know there's a difference between ground turkey breast and just plain ground turkey? Ground turkey breast usually has less fat and cholesterol, so read package labels carefully before making your choices.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound extra-lean ground turkey breast
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded wheat cereal, finely crushed
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup jalapeno pepper jelly, melted
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine the turkey, onion, bell pepper, cereal, egg whites, garlic powder, ground red pepper, salt, and black pepper. Shape into 24 one-inch meatballs.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add the meatballs, cover, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until no pink remains, turning occasionally to brown on all sides.
- In a large bowl, combine the meatballs and the melted jalapeno pepper jelly, tossing to coat completely. Serve immediately.
If serving this as an appetizer, place on individual plates. If serving as an hors d'oeuvre, place on a platter with toothpicks.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.