We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
North Carolina cooks tell me this is a favorite. Why not give it a whirl?
What You'll Need
- 2 cups seasoned croutons
- 1 1/2 cups (about 6 ounces) turkey ham, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
What to Do
- Layer the croutons, then the turkey ham, then the cheese in an 8-inch-square glass baking dish that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour over the cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Uncover the baking dish and place it in a cold oven. Set the oven temperature to 350°F. and bake the strata for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
This works just as well when the turkey ham is lightly chopped in a food processor.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.