Tarragon Veal Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I fell in love with the taste of tarragon the first time I had béarnaise sauce. Now I'm using that same rich taste as the perfect accent for tender veal chops.
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons ground dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 veal rib chops (2 pounds total), 1 inch thick
- 1/2 cup ready-to-use chicken broth
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine the tarragon, salt, and pepper; mix well. Rub evenly over both sides of the veal chops.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Brown the veal chops over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until well-browned.
- Add the chicken broth to the skillet, increase the heat to high, and stir to mix with the pan juices. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the sauce is slightly thickened.
Simple baked white potatoes or yams are the perfect go-along for these.