Amazing Asparagus Quiche
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get a taste of the spring with our recipe for Amazing Asparagus Quiche. This quiche is good enough to take along to a picnic, serve to Mom at a surprise brunch, or make any time you're craving a flavorful breakfast quiche! It really is amazing!
What You'll Need
- 1 refrigerated rolled pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 11 spears fresh asparagus, cut into 4-inch lengths, lightly blanched
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cheeses; mix well and sprinkle evenly over pie crust. Place asparagus spears over cheese in shape of sunburst. (See photo.)
- In a small bowl,whisk eggs, half-and-half, onion powder, and pepper until thoroughly combined. Pour over asparagus.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until firm and a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes, then slice and serve.
- Frozen asparagus spears work just as well.
- Check out our recipe for roasted asparagus -- what a great way to enjoy this springtime vegetable!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Switch up your dinnertime routine by serving up our cheesy, baked Spinach and Artichoke Calzones. They're perfect for holding right in your hand and dunking into your favorite marinara sauce. You might just find yourself making these as an on-the-go lunch, too!