We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our souffle-like Carrot Bake is the perfect go-along for any main dish meal and will surely impress company. You'll never guess the shortcut secret to its smooth and velvety texture.
What You'll Need
- 3 (4-ounce) jars carrot baby food
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine carrots and butter; mix well. Add remaining ingredients; mix until well blended then pour into baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Your group will love this just the way it is but, for a change of pace, try baby-food squash, pumpkin or corn in place of the carrots.
- Here's another great way to serve up healthy veggies in a way your group will love -- Broccoli Pancakes!
If you loved this easy carrot recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Easy Carrot Recipes: 12 Baby Carrot Recipes, Cooked Carrot Recipes & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.