Backyard Bean Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Perk up your next party with our Backyard Bean Bake and enjoy the tastes of an old-time barbecue. And shhhh...no need to tell anyone it all started with canned baked beans! That's your secret!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (16-ounce) cans baked beans
- 2 (2.8-ounce) cans French-fried onions
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except one can of French-fried onions; mix well then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Top with remaining can of French-fried onions and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly and the onions are golden. Serve immediately.
If you're looking for some great burger and hot dog recipes to enjoy grill side, try our BLT Burgers and our NY Vendor Hot Dogs. We've also got lots of other great options on our website, so check them out!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say goodbye to boring hot dogs and hello to ones that are deli-delicious! Our Reuben Dogs are a mashup between a favorite deli sandwich (the Reuben!) and perfectly-cooked hot dogs. The tang of the sauerkraut, the gooeyness of the cheese, and the flavor of the Russian dressing make our hot dogs taste extra-special.