Backyard Bean Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When it comes to summertime get-togethers, there are some absolute essentials you're going to want--like our Backyard Bean Bake! Made with canned baked beans, sweet molasses, smoky crumbled bacon, and more, it's a go-along that everyone will want the recipe for!
What You'll Need
- 2 (16-ounce) cans baked beans
- 2 (2.8-ounce) cans French-fried onions
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 1-1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except one can of French-fried onions; mix well then pour into baking dish. Top with remaining can of French-fried onions.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and the onions are golden. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip
- No need to overthink what brand of beans to use! We suggest whichever one is on sale or that you have in your pantry. And if you want to add a bit more bacon, go ahead, or if you like your beans a bit sweeter, feel free to add some brown sugar. Remember, with this recipe there are no rules.
- For more summertime go-alongs that everyone will love, check out our Award-Winning Potato Salad, or, if you want to change it up, try our Taco Potato Salad! The crowd will love the Tex-Mex twist!
- What's your favorite summertime go-along? Tell us in the comments below!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 386
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 7.3g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 8.9g 18 %
- Cholesterol 7.6mg 3 %
- Sodium 915mg 38 %
- Total Carbohydrates 54g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.4g 25 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This mouthwatering dish features an all-star summer line-up of zucchini, tomatoes, basil, garlic, and more. To say that our All-Star Zucchini is flavorful is an understatement! It's just as amazing on its own as it is served over a bed of pasta. Yum!