Backyard Bean Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When it comes to summertime get-togethers, there are some absolute essentials you're going to want--like our Backyard Bean Bake! Made with canned baked beans, sweet molasses, smoky crumbled bacon, and more, it's a go-along that everyone will want the recipe for!
What You'll Need
- 2 (16-ounce) cans baked beans
- 2 (2.8-ounce) cans French-fried onions
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 1-1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except one can of French-fried onions; mix well then pour into baking dish. Top with remaining can of French-fried onions.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and the onions are golden. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip
- No need to overthink what brand of beans to use! We suggest whichever one is on sale or that you have in your pantry. And if you want to add a bit more bacon, go ahead, or if you like your beans a bit sweeter, feel free to add some brown sugar. Remember, with this recipe there are no rules.
- For more summertime go-alongs that everyone will love, check out our Award-Winning Potato Salad, or, if you want to change it up, try our Taco Potato Salad! The crowd will love the Tex-Mex twist!
- What's your favorite summertime go-along? Tell us in the comments below!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 386
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 7.3g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 8.9g 18 %
- Cholesterol 7.6mg 3 %
- Sodium 915mg 38 %
- Total Carbohydrates 54g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.4g 25 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You may be serving pasta as the main dish, but when you serve our recipe for Crispy Sesame Artichokes on the side, you're going to have yourself a main attraction. These tender-cooked artichoke hearts are crispy-coated and full of flavor. Plus, they taste even better when dipped into our creamy lemon sauce!