Asparagus Bacon Bundles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The big bold taste of bacon is trendier than ever. Our Asparagus Bacon Bundles are sure to guarantee that your family will eat their vegetables. With the smoky taste of bacon in every bite, this one is a hit-maker.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 12 slices bacon
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sundried tomatoes in oil
What to Do
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Wrap 4 asparagus spears with a slice of bacon, leaving both ends of the asparagus unwrapped (see Note); place on prepared baking sheet and repeat with remaining asparagus and bacon; sprinkle bundles with pepper.
Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until bacon is crisp.
Place on a large platter, sprinkle with sundried tomatoes, and serve immediately.
- If the asparagus spears are thick, you can use 3 per bundle. Adjust the number of spears in each bundle accordingly.
- When it's asparagus season, we find ourselves looking for ways to enjoy this tasty vegetable. Try our delicious Asparagus Frittata!
If you loved this simple asparagus recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Amazing Recipes for Asparagus: 13 Baked Asparagus Recipes, Roasted Asparagus Recipes, and More.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)