Smoky Mountain Baked Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a side dish? It's hard to go wrong with baked beans, especially these! Our Smoky Mountain Baked Beans are straight out of the Southern foothills where people know a thing or two about this classic dish. Serve some up at your next BBQ or family get-together!
What You'll Need
- 2 (28-ounce) cans baked beans
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons light brown sugar, divided
- 3 strips bacon, each strip cut in half crosswise
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine beans, ketchup, mustard, and 1/4 cup brown sugar; mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish and top with bacon. Sprinkle remaining brown sugar over bacon.
- Bake, uncovered, 45 to 55 minutes, or until bubbly and bacon is crisp.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!