Smoky Mountain Baked Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a side dish? It's hard to go wrong with baked beans, especially these! Our Smoky Mountain Baked Beans are straight out of the Southern foothills where people know a thing or two about this classic dish. Serve some up at your next BBQ or family get-together!
What You'll Need
- 2 (28-ounce) cans baked beans
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons light brown sugar, divided
- 3 strips bacon, each strip cut in half crosswise
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine beans, ketchup, mustard, and 1/4 cup brown sugar; mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish and top with bacon. Sprinkle remaining brown sugar over bacon.
- Bake, uncovered, 45 to 55 minutes, or until bubbly and bacon is crisp.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.