Smoky Mountain Baked Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a side dish? It's hard to go wrong with baked beans, especially these! Our Smoky Mountain Baked Beans are straight out of the Southern foothills where people know a thing or two about this classic dish. Serve some up at your next BBQ or family get-together!
What You'll Need
- 2 (28-ounce) cans baked beans
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons light brown sugar, divided
- 3 strips bacon, each strip cut in half crosswise
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine beans, ketchup, mustard, and 1/4 cup brown sugar; mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish and top with bacon. Sprinkle remaining brown sugar over bacon.
- Bake, uncovered, 45 to 55 minutes, or until bubbly and bacon is crisp.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love chewy cookies and you love chocolate, you're in for a real treat! These Double Chocolate Chewies pack a chocolate punch nobody can resist! They're a bit chewy, really chocolatey, and a little crunchy, all at the same time. That's why they're one of Howard's all-time favorites! Pour a glass of ice cold milk, and get ready for a cookie experience like no other.