Meatless Monday Enchiladas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you serve these on a Monday or on any day, we’re sure that this fresh-tasting meat-free south-of-the-border favorite will have you smiling ear-to-ear. And to think that you can whip this up in no time, makes these even better. These Meatless Monday Enchiladas are everything you've been craving and more! One bite and you'll see just what we mean.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (6.2-ounce) package frozen plant-based veggie crumbles
- 1 (4-ounce) can green chiles, drained
- 1 (19-ounce) can red enchilada sauce, divided
- 3 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 (4-inch) soft flour tortillas
What to Do
Head on over to Easy Home Meals to learn how to make this tasty vegetarian meal!
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!