Meatless Monday Enchiladas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you serve these on a Monday or on any day, we’re sure that this fresh-tasting meat-free south-of-the-border favorite will have you smiling ear-to-ear. And to think that you can whip this up in no time, makes these even better. These Meatless Monday Enchiladas are everything you've been craving and more! One bite and you'll see just what we mean.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (6.2-ounce) package frozen plant-based veggie crumbles
- 1 (4-ounce) can green chiles, drained
- 1 (19-ounce) can red enchilada sauce, divided
- 3 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 (4-inch) soft flour tortillas
What to Do
Head on over to Easy Home Meals to learn how to make this tasty vegetarian meal!
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!