Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everyone in the Test Kitchen is a fan of these Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts. That's 'cause their smoky rich flavor comes out when roasted in the oven. Coat 'em with some balsamic vinegar and you've got the perfect side dish recipe!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Add Brussels sprouts and toss until evenly coated. Spread on a rimmed baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until tender and crispy brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet over low heat, melt butter. Stir in vinegar and honey and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until mixture is slightly reduced.
- Place sprouts in a bowl and toss with vinegar mixture. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 175
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 2.8g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 4.0g 8 %
- Cholesterol 7.6mg 3 %
- Sodium 202mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.