We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you serve zucchini this way, even the pickiest of eaters will be asking for seconds of their veggies. Our recipe for Zucchini Squares is a baked zucchini dish that's made with grated cheese, lots of seasonings, and a few other ingredients. It's one of our favorite zucchini side dishes!
What You'll Need
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (see Note)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- 3 cups grated zucchini
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, then add remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until set in center. Let cool 5 minutes, then cut into squares.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Calories 257
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 3.8g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.4g 15 %
- Cholesterol 88mg 29 %
- Sodium 312mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 16g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 3.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!