Carnival Cauliflower Tacos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who ever said that meatless tacos were boring? These Carnival Cauliflower Tacos look just as good as they taste! They're made with a hearty filling of colorful cauliflower, along with a delicious coleslaw topping, and a creamy, homemade dressing. Every bite of these tacos will have you asking for more!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3 cups shredded coleslaw
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 cups multi-color cauliflower florets, cut into bite-size pieces (see Note)
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
What to Do
This recipe comes to us from the Salad Savoy. Click here to view the instructions on how to make these Carnival Cauliflower Tacos!
Multi-color cauliflower makes these extra fun! We suggest using a variety of colors like purple, orange, and lime green cauliflower.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 621
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 28g 43 %
- Saturated Fat 5.9g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 14g 27 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 1,542mg 64 %
- Total Carbohydrates 80g 27 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.9g 23 %
- Sugars 8.2g 0 %