Sweet Potato Pad Thai
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Now, you can satisfy your cravings for Thai food without feeling guilty afterwards! Our Sweet Potato Pad Thai is made using spiralized sweet potatoes instead of traditional rice noodles. This healthy version of one of your favorite take-out foods is sure to become a weeknight regular!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and spiralized into thin noodles (about 6 cups)
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat vegetable oil until hot and cook sweet potato noodles, broccoli, salt and pepper for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add water and continue to cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk peanut butter, chicken broth, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger and red pepper.
- Add peanut sauce to vegetables and toss until evenly coated. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
- For a beautiful presentation, garnish the finished dish with chopped peanuts and sliced scallions.
- This Sweet Potato Pad Thai can easily be made vegetarian-friendly. Just swap out the chicken broth for vegetable broth.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 262
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.1g 14 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 1,229mg 51 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.0g 20 %
- Sugars 5.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!