Confetti Zucchini Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This fresh-as-a-farm-stand colorful veggie salad is a cut above the rest. Confetti Zucchini Salad is chock-full of garden veggies that add a healthy and tasty bonus to mealtime.
What You'll Need
- 3 medium-sized zucchini, thinly sliced (see Note)
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 1 medium-sized red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium-sized yellow bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon sugar
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, celery, bell peppers, and parsley; mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing and sugar; mix well. Pour over vegetable mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
We like to make sure the zucchini is sliced very thinly, and the easiest way to do that is to use a food processor with a slicing disc.
We've got even more fabulous potluck recipes we know you'll love. Be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Must-Have Potluck Recipes: 37 Recipes for Parties, Potlucks, Dinners, and More!
- Put any leftover zucchini to use by preparing another recipe. You'll find some of our favorites in our collection of Garden-Fresh Zucchini Recipes: 24 Summer Recipes with Zucchini.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!