Confetti Zucchini Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This fresh-as-a-farm-stand colorful veggie salad is a cut above the rest. Confetti Zucchini Salad is chock-full of garden veggies that add a healthy and tasty bonus to mealtime.
What You'll Need
- 3 medium-sized zucchini, thinly sliced (see Note)
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 1 medium-sized red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium-sized yellow bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon sugar
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, celery, bell peppers, and parsley; mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing and sugar; mix well. Pour over vegetable mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
We like to make sure the zucchini is sliced very thinly, and the easiest way to do that is to use a food processor with a slicing disc.
We've got even more fabulous potluck recipes we know you'll love. Be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Must-Have Potluck Recipes: 37 Recipes for Parties, Potlucks, Dinners, and More!
- Put any leftover zucchini to use by preparing another recipe. You'll find some of our favorites in our collection of Garden-Fresh Zucchini Recipes: 24 Summer Recipes with Zucchini.