Creamy Crunchy Onion Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's simple. It's creamy. It's crunchy. It's our Creamy Crunchy Onion Bake, and it's going to impress everyone, including you. Oh yeah, we hope you're ready to get blown away by this deliciously easy onion casserole.
What You'll Need
- 4 large sweet onions, thinly sliced
- 1 stick butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 sleeve (about 30) buttery crackers, crushed
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a skillet, melt butter and saute onions about 10 minutes, or until clear. Add salt and pepper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together crushed crackers, soy sauce, soup, and milk. Stir in the onions then pour into a 2-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"