We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking to add a bit of color and variety to your dinner table? Our easy vegetable recipe for Floret Medley has a mixture of veggies, including both broccoli and cauliflower, to create a display that's bound to impress everyone at the table. Whether you're making a big dinner this weekend or you're looking for a potluck vegetable recipe to bring over to a friend's, this Floret Medley is sure to turn a few heads.
What You'll Need
- 5 cups fresh broccoli florets (about 1 pound)
- 5 cups fresh cauliflower florets (about 1 pound)
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
What to Do
- Arrange broccoli and cauliflower florets in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover and steam 8 minutes.
- Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium-high hat. Add broccoli mixture, bell pepper, and remaining ingredients; saut 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp-tender. Serve immediately.
If you're short on time, use 2 (16 ounce) packages fresh broccoli and cauliflower florets to make preparing this side dish super speedy.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 154
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 6.5g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 4.3g 9 %
- Cholesterol 27mg 9 %
- Sodium 542mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.5g 18 %
- Sugars 4.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.