Glazed Baby Carrots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Glazed baby carrots are a frequent side dish at fancy hotel banquets. Ever wonder what makes them so tasty? It's in the glaze. And now that you know how they do it, why not have a banquet at your house tonight?
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen whole baby carrots
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine the vinegar and cornstarch; mix until the cornstarch is dissolved.
- Add the brown sugar and butter and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring until thickened.
- Add the carrots and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Mmm, veggie sides are perfect go-alongs for any main. Try out one of these other delicious vegetable sides: 91 Vegetable Sides for Thanksgiving!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.