Glazed Baby Carrots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Glazed baby carrots are a frequent side dish at fancy hotel banquets. Ever wonder what makes them so tasty? It's in the glaze. And now that you know how they do it, why not have a banquet at your house tonight?
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen whole baby carrots
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine the vinegar and cornstarch; mix until the cornstarch is dissolved.
- Add the brown sugar and butter and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring until thickened.
- Add the carrots and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Mmm, veggie sides are perfect go-alongs for any main. Try out one of these other delicious vegetable sides: 91 Vegetable Sides for Thanksgiving!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you're called upon to comfort someone and need the perfect bring-along dish, we recommend Utah's Best Funeral Potatoes. This hearty, creamy funeral potatoes recipe will surely be appreciated by friends and family. Of course, easy potato side dish is perfect for a happy occasion, too.