Green Bean Bacon Bundles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You just might have to break out a game of Rock-paper-scissors for the last one of these Green Bean Bacon Bundles. This simple recipe requires only four ingredients yet it will probably be the one that everyone likes the most!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup Catalina dressing
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 (18-ounce) package frozen whole green beans, thawed
- 9 bacon slices, cut in half
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix Catalina dressing and honey; set aside.
- Wrap 4 beans with a 1/2 slice of bacon. Repeat. Place bundles on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with Catalina mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until bacon is crispy.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 259
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 5.8g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.5g 11 %
- Cholesterol 23mg 8 %
- Sodium 518mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!