We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add a little color and nutrition to dinner with these Perfect Peas. This family-pleasing side dish is full of flavor. Your family will never want plain ol' peas again!
What You'll Need
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen sweet green peas
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Cook onion in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
- Add peas and remaining ingredients. Cover and cook over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes or until peas are tender, stirring often.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.