The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Tasty, Easy Vegetable Recipes: 35 Vegetable Side Dishes, Dinners, and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Add a little color and nutrition to dinner with these Perfect Peas. This family-pleasing side dish is full of flavor. Your family will never want plain ol' peas again!
What You'll Need
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen sweet green peas
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Cook onion in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
- Add peas and remaining ingredients. Cover and cook over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes or until peas are tender, stirring often.
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.
- Sweet and Spicy Pickles
- Pickled Brussels Sprouts
- Crispy Buttermilk Onion Rings
- Spring Vegetable Couscous
- Amish Pickled Beets
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 24 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Scalloped Brussels Sprouts
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Really Simple Spinach Souffle
- Overstuffed Portabella Mushrooms