We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add a little color and nutrition to dinner with these Perfect Peas. This family-pleasing side dish is full of flavor. Your family will never want plain ol' peas again!
What You'll Need
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen sweet green peas
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Cook onion in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
- Add peas and remaining ingredients. Cover and cook over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes or until peas are tender, stirring often.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love to make pancakes from scratch, then you'll love our Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes! These easy pancakes are going to make breakfast time that much sweeter! The juicy blueberries, and perfectly creamy cream cheese make these pancakes the most decadent breakfast ever served.