We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The name says it all - so simple, so yummy, so muscle-making!
What You'll Need
- 1 package (10 ounces) cleaned fresh spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a large bowl, toss the spinach with the remaining ingredients.
- Place into a 7" x 11" baking dish and bake for 15 minutes or until the spinach leaves are wilted.
These days most of the packaged spinach we buy is already pre-washed. It sure saves us time! If your spinach isn't pre-washed, be sure to clean and dry it well.