Sweet Southern Squash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Amazing! This is one of the best squash recipes we've ever made. Sweet Southern Squash is a side dish that's light and packed with sweet, fruity flavor, so you've gotta give it a try!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen butternut squash, thawed
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 egg whites
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients then pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake, covered, for 40 to 45 minutes, or until center is set.
This is like a squash souffle, so we recommend serving it right out of the oven.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.