Sweet and Hot Onion Rings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These better-than-the-bar onion rings will satisfy your craving for something sweet AND hot! But we should warn you -- they're so good, you won't want to share them.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups buttermilk biscuit mix
- 1 tablespoon ground red pepper
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup club soda
- vegetable oil
- 2 large yellow onions, cut into 1/4-inch slices and separated into rings
What to Do
- Combine biscuit mix and red pepper in a medium bowl; stir in condensed milk and club soda.
- Pour oil to depth of 3 inches into a Dutch oven; heat to 375 degrees.
- Dip onion rings into batter, coating well; fry, a few at a time, in hot oil until golden brown. Drain onion rings on paper towels. Serve immediately.
Steak with onion rings -- could be one of America's all-time favorite combos! Try our Garlicky Steak for a fabulous meal that'll cook up in minutes -- no reservations necessary!
- All-Star Zucchini
- Zucchini Squares
- Easy Green Bean Recipes: 10 Unforgettable Recipes for Green Beans
- Super Easy Artichoke Recipes: 10 Artichoke Dip Recipes and More
- Country Kitchen Pork 'n' Beans
- Country Corn Casserole
- Half Sour Dill Pickles
- Summer's Best Tomato Pie
- Lovin' Onions
- Easy Stewed Tomatoes