Sweet and Sour Glazed Carrots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Still looking for that last-minute side dish to serve with dinner? Try these Sweet and Sour Glazed Carrots! You'll find that these tender, buttered carrots are some of the best you've ever had!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound fresh babycut carrots
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (craisins)
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, place carrots in enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until fork tender; drain and set aside.
- In the same saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar, vinegar, and butter to a boil.
- In a small bowl, combine water and cornstarch, stirring until cornstarch is dissolved. Add cornstarch mixture to vinegar mixture, stirring until thickened. Add carrots and cranberries to mixture and heat 5 minutes, or until heated through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you're craving something fresh-tasting and satisfying, fill your plate up with our Italian Spring Fling Pasta. This angel hair pasta dish features some great springtime flavors. One whiff of this is all it'll take to get your family to the dinner table.
- Fried Cabbage
- Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Crispy Green Bean Fries
- 10 of The Best Recipes for Cauliflower
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles
- Buttery Cabbage
- Simple Roasted Asparagus
- Baked Stuffed Peppers