Sweet and Sour Glazed Carrots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Still looking for that last-minute side dish to serve with dinner? Try these Sweet and Sour Glazed Carrots! You'll find that these tender, buttered carrots are some of the best you've ever had!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound fresh babycut carrots
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (craisins)
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, place carrots in enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until fork tender; drain and set aside.
- In the same saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar, vinegar, and butter to a boil.
- In a small bowl, combine water and cornstarch, stirring until cornstarch is dissolved. Add cornstarch mixture to vinegar mixture, stirring until thickened. Add carrots and cranberries to mixture and heat 5 minutes, or until heated through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says you have to go outside to make an amazing BBQ dinner? Not us! With our recipe for Skillet Barbecued Chicken you can cook up a summer favorite...indoors! So, whether it's snowing, raining, or you just don't feel like firing up the grill, this barbecue chicken recipe is just perfect. Trust us, every bite is lip-smackin' good.