Mushroom and Swiss Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sink your teeth into our grilled Mushroom and Swiss Burgers and get ready for some flavorful excitement. You'll simply love our thick, juicy beef burgers topped with melty Swiss cheese and a heaping helping of freshly sauteed mushrooms.
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 hamburger rolls
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat; saute mushrooms 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine ground beef, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Form into 6 equal patties.
- Grill burgers 8 to 12 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, turning halfway through grilling. Place a slice of cheese on each burger and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until melted.
- Place burger on roll, top with sauteed mushrooms, and serve immediately.
For more tasty mushroom ideas, check out our collection of 28 Mouthwatering Mushroom Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!