31 Easter Main Dish Recipes: Easter Hams, Leg of Lamb & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easter dinner is one of the biggest meals of the year — and for many families, the main dish is the most important part of the meal. Our Easter ham recipes offer everything from traditional to fruity and festive, and we've got plenty of Easter pork roast recipes if that's what you and your gang prefer. For a change from the pig, you'll love our fresh and springy lamb recipes for Easter; they're surprisingly easy to prepare, and always impressive. We've even got some perfect-for-spring fish and poultry options, if you'd rather keep it more simple.
Easter Ham Recipes
Lamb Recipes for Easter
Easter Pork Recipes
Fish & Poultry Recipes for Easter
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can enjoy a cookie version of your favorite campfire treat with our recipe for Peanut Butter S'more Bars! These bars feature a chunky peanut butter crust that's layered with marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, and roasted peanuts. Go on, make these and be the star of the next potluck!
- Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 53 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- Must-Have Potluck Recipes: 37 Recipes for Parties, Potlucks, Dinners, and More
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes